We are excited to announce that TicketSignup’s CheckIn App now allows multiple check-ins for season and event passes. Events can sell unlimited passes and/or limited use passes on TicketSignup. The Ticket App tracks the number of uses, as well as check-ins remaining for limited use passes.
TicketSignup for Season and Event Passes
TicketSignup now has a complete solution for Season and Event Pass tickets:
- Set up season and event pass ticket types to allow multiple (i.e. 3) or unlimited check-ins.
- Use the Ticket App to check-in season passes and seamlessly track multiple check-ins and uses remaining. No additional setup is needed – the Ticket App recognizes different pass types and will automatically enable multiple check-ins based on your season or event pass ticket types.
- Sell season passes on site with the Ticket App’s integrated point of sale.
- View, search, and export reports to understand when attendees redeemed passes. There are three data fields added to the Individual Tickets Report: Checked In, Checked In Count, and All CheckIns.
TicketSignup’s complete season and event pass solution is purpose-built for a variety of event types:
- Season Passes for ice skating rinks, swimming pools, amusement parks, farms, and more.
- Weekend and Event Passes for multi-day music festivals, beer & wine events, and more.
- Limited use passes, such as a package of 10 open water swims or 5 paintball rounds.