2.7 Million+ People Checked In With Our Event Day Apps in 2022
The TicketSignup Tickets App simply makes attendee check-in a breeze for every event – and for more complex events, allows for easy item fulfillment and attraction checkin.
Download the TicketSignup Tickets App
Whether you want the TicketSignup App for CheckIn or on-site purchase through Square (or both), it’s FREE and available on any ioS, Android, or Chromebook device.
TicketSignup Tickets App for CheckIn
Works online and offline
- Spotty connection? Our team has worked with thousands of events in remote locations, from farms to national parks, to make sure our EventDay tools work regardless of connection
- The TicketSignup Tickets App stores all tickets and store purchases, allowing you to scan QR codes and look up purchase info without internet
- All CheckIn data queued per device – so all edits sync when you get a signal and you never lose check-in data
Scan QR codes or Search Purchaser Name
- Make it easy for attendees to have their QR code with a scheduled pre-event email including their QR code. Apple Wallet coming soon!
- Keep lines moving event when someone forgets their QR code by quickly pulling up their purchase via a name search
CheckIn In Action
Check in Attendees in Seconds
Easily Manage Tickets in CheckIn
Customize CheckIn Display for Event Staff
- Show all tickets, or filter on ticket type (I.E. only VIP), date (I.E., only Friday tickets), or time slot (I.E., only Friday 10/13 tickets for 8:00am).
- Choose which ticket details to display or hide in the app
- Choose which permissions the staff has, like the ability to un-check-in tickets
- Create different app configurations for different staff members, depending on their needs and rolls
- Lock the Tickets App so staff cannot edit settings or permissions
- Monitor check-in stats in the Tickets App
- View aggregate stats by ticket type, date, and time slot
- Understand when check-ins occur with time-stamped data through check-in interval reports and check-in report exports
Redeem Items with the CheckIn App
Redeem Items On Site
- Selling merch or upselling with add-ons? Bundling items with tickets? The Tickets App makes it easy to fulfill additional purchases and bundled items
- Example: 2 drink tickets included with VIP tickets, and redeem them on the Tickets App
- Example: Purchased 3 light wands and mark them as fulfilled when picked up at the event
- Configure the app based on each staff member’s role to allow only tickets check-in, only store check-in, or check-in of both
- Redeem standalone purchases on-site
Check-In Attractions with the Tickets App
- Seamlessly handle secondary check-ins at attractions and experiences within your event
- Automatically include attractions, along with the number of times they can redeemed, with ticket purchases
- Coming in 2023, Ticket Signup will enable you to dynamically assign ticket data to wristbands with QR codes. Learn More.
- Make it easy for ticket holders to redeem their attractions on site
- Haunt Example: 4 attractions included with ticket; scan QR code at each attraction to ensure attendees only go through the attraction once
- Capture more data to understand throughput and address bottlenecks in lines at attractions/booths with TicketSignup analytics and time-stamped data
See CheckIn In Action
What Else Can You Do with the Tickets App?
TicketSignup enables on site sales with point of sale options within the Tickets App. On site sales are built on top of Square so your event can use Square’s suite of low-cost, best-in-class hardware to accept payments. Square’s on site fees are 2.6% + 10 cents. Add your Square account to your event and start selling tickets on site!
All the Latest Blogs on the TicketSignup Tickets App…
Elkhart Salute to Veterans: WWII Reenactments & Airshow
Bringing Back (and Updating) an Airshow The Airshow at Elkhart Municipal Airport went quiet for 17 years before roaring back to life in 2023, with an ambitious program that featured 20 different performers and military units, multiple stunt planes, and three different…Read More
Tickets v1.1.25 is Now Available!
Features Added configuration setting to “Show Store Purchase Info” on Ticket Purchase View. This will make it so that store purchase information will show up directly on the Ticket Purchase view like it used to before we introduced the tabs at the…Read More
5/8/2023 – Tickets v1.1.24
Features Updated Colors to better match the default Ticket Event Theme. Added Ticket Number Display and Assignment from QR codes or manual entry. Users can now assign Ticket Numbers to Tickets in the app. The assignment can be done during the Ticket…Read More
Printing Tickets On Site
In addition to printing sponsor and large group tickets in advance of the event, some events want to print tickets on site. TicketSignup’s mobile CheckIn App generally eliminates the need for paper tickets on site. However, there are a couple of use…Read More
TicketSignup Ticket App v1.1.15 Release Notes
The latest Ticket App release gives users the option to check in store items, which we call “Store Fulfillment”. Whether you are using TicketSignup’s store to automatically include drink tickets and haunt attractions, or upsell VIP passes and hayrides, this release enables…Read More
TicketSignup Tickets App: Now with Point of Sale
The TicketSignup Tickets App has always made event day CheckIn a breeze, but this latest release helps event directors streamline a whole new area of operations: point of sale. The the latest release of the Tickets App allows you to sell tickets…Read More
TicketSignup Tickets App v1.1.12: Release Notes
The big news of this release is the integration with Square for on-site sales. You can read more about how that can change your event day experience here. This blog touches on all the technical updates and bug fixes in the newest…Read More
Updates to Tickets App for CheckIn
TicketSignup’s mobile Tickets App for CheckIn makes Event Day easy. We continue to make more improvements to improve the user experience and make Event Day even better for Ticket Events. In the most recent update, the following updates and features were released:…Read More
The Tickets App for CheckIn: Made for Streamlining your Ticket Event
We spend a lot of time speaking to people about pain points and issues that come with putting on events. While ticketed events vary in many ways, the one thing they almost always have in common is a need for a smooth check…Read More
Store Purchases Now Show in CheckIn in the Tickets App
Organizations now have even more power and flexibility to control and manage ticket check-ins. Store purchases are now able to be displayed in the TicketSignup Tickets app during CheckIn. Staff and volunteers checking in tickets can quickly and easily view the quantity…Read More
Tickets App for CheckIn: Custom Questions and Stats
With the return of in-person ticket events, your organizations need to have the right tools for a touchless event experience. The TicketSignup mobile TicketSignup Tickets App for CheckIn streamlines your event day checkin process. Volunteers and staff can download the app for…Read More
TicketSignup Tickets App: Volunteer Mode for CheckIn
With the return of in-person ticket events, nonprofits need to have the right tools for a touchless event experience. Earlier this month, we made a number of key updates to the Tickets App for CheckIn. TicketSignup is now excited to announce the addition…Read More