Download the TicketSignup Tickets App
Whether you want the TicketSignup App for CheckIn or on-site purchase through Square (or both), it’s free to download and use.
A Better EventDay Experience
Keep Ticket Sales Open
Encourage continued ticket purchases by leaving ticket sales open online until the event begins – and add signage to suggest purchasing from the parking lot.
- QR codes are automatically created to help you drive potential attendees to your website or purchase path
- Quick Text provides another option for potential attendees to link directly to your purchase path
- The Tickets App syncs with TicketSignup data continuously – so the parking lot purchaser will show in the CheckIn process by the time they get to the door
Sell Tickets at the Door
Enable the Square integration on the TicketSignup Tickets App to allow ticket sales on-site, in seconds.
- Allow credit card payments through Square or indicate cash payments
- Automatically connects to your ticket caps set in TicketSignup to ensure you never over-sell your capacity
- Sales tax reports to accurately and easily remit sales tax for point of sale ticket purchases
CheckIn Attendees in Seconds
Eliminate lines and improve the CheckIn process for your staff or volunteers with CheckIn through the TicketSignup Tickets App on any iOS or Android device.
- Check in attendees in seconds with the scan of a ticket QR code or a quick search for the purchaser or ticket holder’s name
- Configure the app to show store purchases and any custom question responses to ensure your on-site team has all the information they need
- View CheckIn stats to evaluate the flow of traffic and improve efficiency
Extend EventDay with Photos
Extend the event experience with EventDay photos on your event website. TicketSignup’s free photo platform enables you to create unlimited albus to host unlimited photos and bring your attendees back to your website post-event.
- Organize event photos into albums (such as by day or event area) to allow attendees to more easily find their photos
- Upload unlimited photos in unlimited albums
- Allow attendees to easily download and share images from your event – enabling them to promote your event to their friends and family for free
Event Day Guide
You’ve promoted your event and sold your tickets, and now it’s time for the fun part: Event Day. Providing an event day experience that is stress-free allows your attendees to focus on fun and ensures that they come back year after year (and bring more friends with them!). This guide covers how clear communication, flexible options, a speedy check-in process, and extended post-event celebrations can help you build attendee loyalty and grow your event.
The Latest Blogs on EventDay Technology
The latest Ticket App release gives users the option to check in store items, which we call “Store Fulfillment”. Whether you are using TicketSignup’s store to automatically include drink tickets and haunt attractions, or upsell VIP passes and hayrides, this release enables…Read More
Event day is always a busy one with last minute questions, disruptions, or changes from attendees. Here are a few steps you can take to better prepare your attendees for what’s to come and clear up any possible confusion ahead of time….Read More
Whether your event is all-weather or is cancelled in inclement weather, all outdoor events are impacted by the weather. While TicketSignup can’t guarantee you sunshine and rainbows, we can help make your rainy days a little easier to manage. This blog will…Read More
Your tickets are sold (or some of them), your venue is setup, and it’s time for event day. We have a thorough Event Day Guide to help you prepare, but if you just need a final checklist to ensure you don’t forget…Read More
It’s surprisingly common for us to talk to events that are unsure about using our platform – not because we lack features they need, but because they’ve never or rarely sold tickets online. Even today, when many people are always online, many…Read More
The TicketSignup Tickets App has always made event day CheckIn a breeze, but this latest release helps event directors streamline a whole new area of operations: point of sale. The the latest release of the Tickets App allows you to sell tickets…Read More
The big news of this release is the integration with Square for on-site sales. You can read more about how that can change your event day experience here. This blog touches on all the technical updates and bug fixes in the newest…Read More
TicketSignup’s mobile CheckIn App makes Event Day easy. We continue to make more improvements to improve the user experience and make Event Day even better for Ticket Events. In the most recent update, the following updates and features were released: Volunteer mode enables…Read More
We spend a lot of time speaking to people about pain points and issues that come with putting on events. While ticketed events vary in many ways, the one thing they almost always have in common is a need for a smooth…Read More
You’ve sold your tickets and event day is fast approaching. Join us to learn how free and easy tools can ensure a flawless experience for your attendees. Here’s a quick recap of what was covered in this webinar Ticket management options to…Read More
TicketSignup’s seamless and easy-to-use Ticket Checkin app just gained a new dashboard view that makes it even more powerful. Prior to this latest release, event organizers could view statistics for ticket checkins on a mobile device through the Ticket Checkin app only. Now, checkin…Read More
You’ve promoted your event and sold your tickets, and now it’s time for the fun part: Event Day. Providing an event day experience that is stress-free allows your attendees to focus on fun and ensures that they come back year after year (and bring…Read More