No Witchcraft Necessary…
Everything you need for your event is included – no subscriptions, no monthly fees, and no long-term contracts.
Download Your Guide: TicketSignup for Haunts
Want to learn more? Download our PDF guide TicketSignup for Haunts and learn more about to get more out of TicketSignup’s ticketing, marketing, and event day technology. Bonus: catch up on an interview with the Haunted Forest at Panic Point.
Key Features for Your Halloween Event
Multi-Day and Timed Ticket Options
Make it easy for attendees to find and buy tickets for the day and time of their choice with ticket display options that break down by day and then time, or can be featured on a calendar. Attendees can immediately identify slots that are sold out or in danger of selling out, prompting faster action.
Easily manage tickets from your event dashboard, including transferring to a different ticket option or time and issuing full or partial refunds. Or, allow attendees to manage their own tickets for free or for a fee – no logins or passwords required! Enabling ticket management reduces customer service, keeps your attendees smiling (or screaming) and maximizes attendance every day of your event.
Pricing Strategies to Maximize Revenue
Turn pricing into a marketing tool with custom pricing options. Drive prompt purchases with time-limited discounts and strategic price increases, encourage family participation with combo tickets, or shift the flow of your attendees by providing incentives for purchasing tickets to less popular days.
Free Event Day App to Check-In, Sell (and Upsell)
Whether you simply need to check-in pre-purchased tickets, want to continue ticket sales at the door, or want to boost revenue through add-on sales, the free TicketSignup Tickets App can help you streamline Event Day operations.
CheckIn Attendees in Seconds
Eliminate lines and improve the CheckIn process for your staff or volunteers with CheckIn through the TicketSignup Tickets App on any iOS or Android device.
- Check in attendees in seconds with the scan of a ticket QR code or a quick search for the purchaser or ticket holder’s name
- Configure the app to show store purchases and any custom question responses to ensure your on-site team has all the information they need
- View CheckIn stats to evaluate the flow of traffic and improve efficiency
Sell Tickets On Site
Encourage attendees to buy from their own phones or enable the Square integration on the TicketSignup Tickets App to allow ticket sales on-site, in seconds.
- Use QR codes and signage to drive attendees to purchase tickets on their own phones – and pay the processing fee
- Allow credit card payments through Square or indicate cash payments
- Automatically connects to your ticket caps set in TicketSignup to ensure you never over-sell your capacity
- Sales tax reports to accurately and easily remit sales tax for point of sale ticket purchases
Sell and Redeem Add-on Items
Make more money with add-on purchases, both pre-purchased and purchased on-site.
- Upsell attendees in advance with merch and add-ons during the purchase path – and an email reminder to add them after the initial purchase
- Bundle items with specific tickets, such as including 2 drink tickets and a fast pass with your VIP ticket
- Check-in store items as their redeemed, whether that’s all at once at the gate, or individually throughout the event
- Coming in 2023: Dynamically assign ticket data to wristbands with QR codes to make it even easier to redeem items (and continue buying) throughout the the event
- TicketSignup makes it easy to automatically include transactions with tickets sold – and check-in each attraction as they go through
- Example: each ticket enables the attendee to go through 5 attractions, one time each
- View actionable, time-stamped reports to understand when check-ins occurred and adjust operations to optimize your traffic flow
- Coming in 2023: Dynamically assign ticket data to wristbands with QR codes to make it even easier to check-in attractions throughout the the event
More Benefits of TicketSignup for Your Halloween Event
The Latest on Halloween Events
TicketSignup at the Halloween & Attractions Show
This month, 6 of TicketSignup’s team members travelled to St Louis for the annual Halloween & Attractions Show. We talked with hundreds of haunt owners & operators, met with some of the haunts that used us last year, and saw some truly…Read More
Terror on the Farm
Selling Online Farm Haunt Tickets for the First Time Terror on the Farm is an annual haunt organized by Ashland Berry Farm. Since its first official year in 2000, Terror on the Farm only sold tickets on site, accepting cash and card…Read More
Q&A with The Haunted Forest at Panic Point
This is an edited transcript of our webinar with Brian Garff and Geoff Huguely, the co-founders of The Haunted Forest at Panic Point. We discuss how they grew their haunt from several hundred attendees to selling more than 30,000 tickets per year….Read More
TicketSignup for Haunts: 2022 Review
When we launched TicketSignup in February this year, we entered the very large market of online ticketing. Rather than trying to build a product that solves problems for every event, we focused on building great technology for haunts. There are several reasons…Read More
Halloween Events on TicketSignup
Happy (day-after) Halloween! Almost 70% of Americans plan on celebrated Halloween this year – a huge market of people looking for activities and events to attend. Some popular attractions include Halloween haunts, pumpkin patches, and trunk or treating. These event types get…Read More
TicketSignup – Event Technology Partner for Your Farm
TicketSignup is designed specifically with the needs of farm events in mind – Halloween Haunts and Jack O Lantern Shows, Corn Maizes, Holiday Light Shows, Sunflower Days, Strawberry U’Pick, Hayrides and more. We build technology that is easy to use and that…Read More
How Online Tickets Can Boost Sales for Your Home Haunt
Hauntworld estimated in 2016 that there are over 4,000 Halloween events in the US each fall, with a total of 32 million Halloween tickets sold each year. Some of those are huge, drawing 100,000 guests in the short season, but the majority of attractions are built for…Read More