Get Out On the Green…
Everything you need for your golf event is included – no subscriptions, no monthly fees, and no long-term contracts.
Two Ways to Set Up Your Golf Event
Ticketed Golf Events
Ticketed golf events are ideal for simple ticketing setups with a focus on quick checkout and a simple display of options. While foursomes and group purchases can be supported, they typically rely on a single purchaser for the group. Ticketed Golf events can include a soft donation ask during or outside of ticket purchasing (but it’s not required).
Registration & Fundraising Golf Events
Golf events with complex team or fundraising goals may prefer to setup via our platform for registration and fundraising. Free websites, email, and an app for event day are still included, but this option allows you more flexibility in how you collect information and payment on team members, as well as the option to include peer-to-peer fundraising.
Not sure which solution is right for your golf event? Request a call to review your options!
Key Features for Golf Events
Flexible Ticket Options
Configure your tickets to match your tournament with flexible options for single golfers, foursomes, sponsors, and more.
- Group your tickets for an intuitive display of multiple tee times
- Keep all your information in one place with sponsorships sold alongside golfer tickets
- Set caps for each ticket and group of tickets to ensure slots for all players and exclusivity for all sponsors
Collect all the information you need (and none that you don’t).
- Require information on just the ticket purchaser or collect it on all ticket holders
- Add unlimited custom questions such as names for additional players or beverage preferences
- Use store items to upsell players with premium add-ons
Built-In Marketing Tools
Expand your reach with marketing tools integrated into your event dashboard.
- Tell your story through a dynamic and media-rich event website and spread the word with free, unlimited email
- Encourage supporters to share your event with customized social sharing images and track your campaigns with automated analytics
- Go old school with community signage that leads to easy online ticket purchasing
Raise more for your cause with a soft donation ask within the purchase path.
- Customize donation levels to connect dollar amounts to the good they can do
- Add a checkbox at checkout for even easier donation decisions
- Allow donations outside ticket purchasing and encourage giving on-site at your event
Resources for Your Golf Event
Golf Event Quick Start Guide
It’s easy and free to create your golf event on TicketSignup. Dive into our Golf Event Quick Start Guide to get started with customizing your event today.
Golf Event Timeline
Need a cheat sheet? This printable Golf Event Timeline provides guidance and reminders to help you prepare your event, get your tournament ready for sales, and ensure a seamless event day.
Golf Fundraising Tournaments
Many nonprofits use golf fundraising events to engage their supporters. Learn how different customers take advantage of the robust ticketing and registration options to customize their event and raise more through golf tournaments.
25 Million Golfers in US
15,500 Golf Courses in US
$4 Billion Raised Annually by Golf Events
The Latest Blogs on Golf Events
On October 10, 2022, Brady’s Bridge held a golf fundraiser, Golf for a Goal, at the Teravista Golf Club in Round Rock, Texas. The sold-out event featured individual and team golf events, celebrated with a special social hour and hot dog meal,…Read More
Golf events are one of the most outdoor event types. TicketSignup has the free tools that your organization needs to market your events, sell tickets, raise more donations, and have a successful Event Day. With free Email Marketing and free Websites for…Read More
Spring is just around the corner and what better way to get your supporters outside and fundraising for your cause? A golf event! We have both a lightweight Ticket platform that works for many golf events with simple requirements. For golf fundraisers…Read More
TicketSignup makes it easy and free for your nonprofit to sell tickets and accept donations for your golf fundraiser. You can set up your ticket options in the wizard in minutes; if you have a more complex or multi-day event you can…Read More
Many nonprofits use golf fundraising events to engage their supporters. This post covers a number of customer examples, showing the flexibility and ease of using TicketSignup for golf fundraising events. In addition to our Ticket platform, we also have a registration platform…Read More